These Terms, and your use of the Website, are governed the laws of Queensland, Australia. In any dispute arising out of, or in connection with your use of the Website, the courts of Queensland, Australia have exclusive jurisdiction. If any provision of these Terms is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be severed from the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms may be amended by us from time to time by updating this webpage. You should check this webpage regularly to note any changes we may have made to the Terms. Your continued use of our Website after the effective date of the change confirms your agreement to the updated Terms.
Unless otherwise indicated, we own the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content on this Website. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reproduce or use the content without prior consent, except for non-commercial, personal or internal business purposes.
All trademarks and images contained on the Website belong to their respective owner.
INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE
While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that information published on the Website is accurate and up-to-date, we do not guarantee its accuracy. All content on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. You should take appropriate steps to verify information displayed on the Website before relying on it. Downloading or relying on material from the Website is done at your own risk and we assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
Material provided on the Website is provided for information purposes only. Sometimes it may include a summary or general overview of matters we consider may be of interest to our clients. It may include information about ethics, practitioner guidelines and the like. The Website content is not comprehensive and does not constitute legal advice. The Website content is not prepared or reviewed by legal practitioners. You should always obtain legal or other professional advice, appropriate to your own circumstances, before acting or relying on any content on the Website.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of the Website, you agree and warrant to us that you will provide accurate information to us and keep it updated, and not use the Website for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms. In particular, you agree you will not:
- use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Website;
- engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via the Website;
- impersonate any other person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using the Website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other harmful computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilise other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Website or any related technology that is not open source;
- interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Website (e.g., spam, denial of Website attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); or
- breach any laws or regulations which are applicable to your use of the Website in Queensland, Australia, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws and tax laws.
We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that this Website is free from computer viruses or any other defect or error which may affect your software or systems. You should protect your software and systems by installing and implementing your own security and system checks.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Use of the Website is entirely at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, Market Savvy and its directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors (indemnified officers) exclude all warranties, conditions, guarantees, rights, remedies, liability and any other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom or common law that impose any liability or obligation on us, including in relation to accuracy of data, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for any loss, damages, cost or expense however caused, however caused and whether direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, reliance or consequential, whether foreseeable or not (including, but not limited to, damage or loss of property, equipment, information or data, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill, cost of capital, cost of replacement Websites, or claims for Website interruptions or transmission problems), whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in connection with:
- your breach of these Terms;
- any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party;
- any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature that you post or share on, through, or in relation to the Website;
- your use of the Website or any Websites that we may provide via the Website, including but not limited to the conduct of transactions on or via this Website;
- damage caused by any virus, malware or other similar malicious code to your computer, Device, system or software as a result of your access to, or use of, this Website or any third party websites;
- the occurrence of any cyber theft, cyber hacking, point of sale intrusion, website application attacks, crimeware, unauthorised access to, or any other cyber event on the Website; or
- your conduct in connection with the Website or the Websites or with other users of the Website or the Websites.
We reserve the right to suspend your use of, or withdraw, the Website and/or any of its parts, features or components for any reason without notice.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Content on this Website may contain links to other websites (third party websites) over which we have no control. Care has been taken in providing these links as suitable reference resources, however we do not sponsor, endorse or approve of any content on these third party websites, or the operators of these third party websites. We take no responsibility for, and make no warranties or representations as to, the quality, accuracy, currency or reliability of any content on any third party websites.
Last updated: 3 May 2022