Want to Scale Your Private Practice?
Our online marketing courses and coaching programs are time-friendly and high impact to grow your Allied Health, General Practice or Specialist Practice in alignment with the Ahpra Advertising Guidelines.
Create the right marketing strategies, boost your marketing skills and gain implementation support.
Looking For the Right Marketing Strategies to Build a Trustworthy, High-Demand Brand?
Start With a Marketing Clarity Session
Marketing Clarity Session
In your private, two-hour workshop, we plan the right mix of low cost, traditional and digital marketing strategies you need to grow your practice and scale your products / services.Find Out More
Want to Boost Your Marketing Skills and/or Create and Launch a Desirable Online Course and Increase Revenue for Your Practice?
Private Practice Marketing System
Implement a proven, step-by-step marketing system to grow your practice and achieve strong brand awareness, referrals, bookings and consistent, growing revenue.Private Practice Marketing System
Private Practice Online Course Academy
Scale your practice with an ethical and desirable online course for your clients / patients. Help more people achieve their health outcomes, increase your revenue and time.Private Practice Online Course Academy
Would You Like a Supportive and Motivating Coach to Help You Reach Your Goals Faster?
Marketing Coaching Session(s)
Clarify your goals, overcome challenges and maintain momentum to achieve success.
1:1 coaching follows your Marketing Clarity Session for ongoing support.Marketing Coaching Session
Megan Walker – fast facts
- 25+ years health and medical marketing working with 1,000s of healthcare organisations nationally
- Advanced Diploma Business Marketing plus Post Graduate Diploma Communications (Corporate Writing) plus Master of Business Marketing
- Advanced studies and research – digital marketing, course creation and membership building
- Professional Development Certificate in Coaching Practice
- Certified Practising Marketer, Australian Marketing Institute
- Member Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Launched Market Savvy in January 2007