Your website is your shopfront and it needs to quickly set the tone for who you are, what you do, what you offer and what you promise.
Too often, organisations rush their website content development and then leave the wrong words “up” for too long hoping nobody will see them. But unfortunately, your customers are checking you out and making decisions on whether or not to buy from you based on what you do and don't say on your website.
We can help you sequence the information on your website so it appeals to your readers and say what needs to be said so that your shopping cart fills up and the phone rings.
Watch this short video to find out more:
- Extraction genius. We schedule a Skype or phone call with you and run through a detailed questionnaire to extract the true value and benefits of your business, the purpose of your website and your real target audiences
- Next we write some sample pages to make sure you are happy with the direction we are taking
- Once you are happy we write the full site content and send it to you for approval. This step includes two rounds of client changes and the text will include your long-tail SEO phrases
- Once you are happy we will edit the final content, add in design suggestions and developer tips and send the content to you for immediate use
PLUS – we assign copyright to you. You own everything we create – use your content for other purposes to save you time and rewriting efforts.
Optional extras – website design and technical build. Just ask for more information.
How does it benefit me?
By outsourcing your website content writing to the experts you:
- Save time!
- Save the stress of having to find the right words to say
- Increase reader attraction and engagement
- Say what needs to be said
- Talk to your audience from a “what’s in it for them” perspective rather than “you talking about you”
- Present a really professional website that mirrors your business
- Get the job done quickly without procrastination