I recently had the pleasure of chatting with Rebecca Glorie, Registered Psychologist, about:
- How she has grown her practice over the past four years
- What she enjoys about her work in private practice
- How Rebecca has got in touch with and uses her "why" in her business
- Ways Rebecca demonstrates her "why" with patients
Rebecca is a past student of the Allied Health Marketing Academy and it is such a pleasure to see and hear about her amazing work and practice growth. Rebecca has put in place a series of client events that connect with the purpose of her practice.
Watch our engaging and motivating interview and learn:
- More about Rebecca's "Soul Hikes" (small group client events)
- How you can demonstrate your "why" in your practice
- How your "why" helps you communicate with clients where you are coming from
- How being in touch with your "why" is more motivating and helps you stay grounded in your intentions
- The importance of building up and maintaining your referral sources for life
For more information on Rebecca's practice visit: https://www.rebeccaglorie.com/.
And just sing out if you'd like assistance with getting in touch with your "why". We have a digital planning session (Marketing Clarity Session) and I would love to help you plan your ethical health marketing strategies.
Thank you for the great work that you do and enjoy your day.
PS. Download this free resource to help you identify your why ...