Just as COVID-19 was emerging, I had a really interesting conversation with Chris Head, owner of Head Dental, who has owned and expanded his private practice over the past 30 years.
Head Dental is quite rare in that it has dual operations of seeing dental prosthetist patients along with manufacturing dental appliances for other dental practices.
Plus Head Dental is a family business - Chris' two sons and wife also work in the practice.
- Always maintaining strong customer service
- Keeping a positive outlook - there are always opportunities that come from adversity
- Always keep a bit in the kitty to carry through the rough times
- Treating patients like you would treat a family member
- Keep working on a job for a client until you get it right
Plus think how you can help the whole person - "We don't just treat the mouth, we also treat the mind".
Chris is a past student of the Allied Health Marketing Academy.
For more information on Head Dental visit: www.headdental.com.au.
Thank you for the great work that you do and enjoy your day.