7:00pm to 8:00pm (Bne time), Tuesday 24 March 2020
In this free, interactive and live webinar, Megan Walker, Director of Market Savvy; and Yianni Serpanos, Founder and Executive Director of HealthTechX and CorePlus will discuss:
- Current challenges facing Allied Health Practices during the COVID-19 situation
- Patient communication best practices and recommendations
- Adopting a nimble service delivery model in the coming six months
- Introducing digital health technologies to maintain service delivery
Now is the time to adapt ...
COVID-19 presents a myriad of health and financial challenges for our communities. In addition, it exposes all small business owners to potential impacts as clients cancel or postpone their appointments.
Now is the time to identify new ways to communicate with patients and deliver digital health services to meet patient needs and navigate your practice through this challenging time.
Join Megan Walker, health marketing expert and health promoter; and Yianni Serpanos, digital health technology innovator, as we share with you:
- Lessons learned from managing small businesses in challenging situations
- Insights and recommendations from our direct work with thousands of Allied Health Practices across Australia and New Zealand
- Our expertise in patient communication and digital health service delivery
This webinar will give you ...
- Practical actions you can take now to retain client bookings
- Proactive communication strategies to stay in touch and add value with your patients
- New ways to cost-effectively and practically deliver your health services
- Peer and expert insights, innovations and support
Sign up today and secure your place. You will be added to the Market Savvy and CorePlus databases to receive email updates, however you can unsubscribe from this communication at any time.