Facilitated planning workshops, strategic marketing plans and tailored marketing training to advance your state-based or national healthcare, NGO or not for profit organisation.
Strategic Marketing Services for Health / Medical and Not for Profit Organisations
Over the past 25+ years, I have had the pleasure of working with and supporting State and National healthcare organisations to deliver:
- Strategic Marketing Plans
- Facilitated Planning Workshops
- Digital and Content Plans
- Tailored Online Training Programs - marketing, communications, customer service and business development
I bring to your organisation a wealth of health marketing knowledge, track record, practical skills, engaging style and a willingness to achieve results for you and your organisation.
Fill in the form below or book in a time and let's talk further about how I can help your organisation achieve its marketing and commercial goals.
Simply fill Out the Enquiry Form and We'll Be in Touch Within One Business Day
10 Steps to Entering Aged Care in Victoria - training for public sector employees and development of a State-wide consumer handbook
"I would like to thank you so much for all your work on this project. We designed and marketed a product that I think is based on evidence and is useable and easy to navigate," Chloe Keogh, Director of Clinical Services, Kerang District Health and Chair PSRAC, Victorian Healthcare Association.
Megan Walker – fast facts
- 25+ years health and medical marketing working with 1,000s of healthcare organisations nationally
- Advanced Diploma Business Marketing plus Post Graduate Diploma Communications (Corporate Writing) plus Master of Business Marketing
- Advanced studies and research – digital marketing, course creation and membership building
- Certified Practising Marketer, Australian Marketing Institute
- Member Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Launched Market Savvy in January 2007