Welcome to the Market Savvy podcast / video show for Allied Health Practice Owners, General Practitioners and Specialists.
Helping you reach more people and change more lives with innovative and ethical marketing strategies, practical and clever ideas and practice success stories.
#3 Evolving Virtual Clinics
In this episode of Market Savvy Conversations, Megan Walker interviews Yianni Serpanos, CEO of HealthTechX and Coreplus, on:
- Opportunities for innovation - adding virtual health services to existing health / medical practices
- Running a 100% virtual health practice
- Technology that makes virtual health delivery possible
- Opportunities to work where you love while doing the work that you love
#2 Telehealth Possibilities
In this episode of Market Savvy Conversations, Megan Walker interviews Dr Silvia Pfeiffer, CEO of Coviu, on:
- How telehealth has changed since Covid-19
- New opportunities for private practice business owners to reach new audiences using telehealth
- How telehealth has facilitated "hyper-specialisation" for clinicians and practitioners
#1 The Future of Digital Health
In our first episode of Market Savvy Conversations, Megan Walker interviews Dr Chris Moy (GP; Australian Digital Health Agency Lead; and Vice-President of the Australian Medical Association) on:
- The role of the Digital Health Agency
- The obligations of private practice business owners in relation to cyber security
- Digital prescribing opportunities
- Opportunities and benefits of My Health Record
- Protecting patients during telehealth appointments
Sign up for "Marketing in Practice", our regular email update with free webinars and podcasts / videos, and stay up to date with the latest healthcare marketing trends.
We respect your privacy and won't ever share your details. Unsubscribe any time.