Social Media for Health and Not for Profit Organisations
You are invited to attend an interactive webinar hosted by Megan Walker from Market Savvy and learn the latest, best ways to connect with your target audiences on social media.
In this 30 minute session, you will learn:
- The latest social media tools
- What works best for health and not for profit organisations
- What content works best
- How to plan your strategies
- Tuesday 10 July 2018
- 30 minutes plus 10 minute Q&A
- Ideal for health organisations and not for profits (large and small)
Can't make it on the day? Don't worry. Everybody who registers will receive a recording within three business days of the event.
This event is facilitated by Megan Walker from Market Savvy. Megan works with the health and not for profit sectors to increase brand awareness and commercial outcomes.
For more information please contact Megan Walker via email@example.com or phone 0417 602 390.